Saturday, December 20, 2014

Spectral Manifest Video Highlights of 2014

I have been sitting here going through the video that I know of in existence of the band this past year. Maybe there's some more out there I haven't seen, but to me, these here are the highlights.Unfortunately, the Feb. shows that me and Depravis played as a two piece in San Antonio and Harlingen are not included.. But check out some of this killer footage!  In chronological order.

Spectral Manifest in Kingsville, TX at The Office



Spectral Manifest @ the Benefit for DJMetal Lord @ White Swan




Spectral Manifest in Dallas, TX @ Reno's Chop Shop for Giant of the Mountain's cd release



Spectral Manifest in Austin, TX @ Beerland for Id cd release show



Spectral Manifest in The Woodlands, TX @ 19th Hole



Spectral Manifest cd release show @ Sound Exchange



Spectral Manifest in San Antonio @ Zombies



Spectral Manifest in Houston, TX @ Fitzgerald's 




No comments:

Post a Comment